When these days-Love

--1--
When these days are gone, when the little love you once feel for me slowly fades away, when your smile and laugh is only here as a dream, and when the words "I love you" are scripts of the past, I'll always have the memories that were once moments, and I'll always know that no matter what, I got the chance to love you the best way I can.
--2--
A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and en kindled, but for that one whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
--3--
Even if a day should go by when I don't say "I love you", may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.
--4--
Death can't kill what is not measured by time. I will love you forever, and when I die, whatever part of me is left, will love you, far beyond eternity.
--5--
If I have to count reasons why I love you and why I'm so in love with you, I would have to count forever.

0 COMMENTS:

Design | Elque 2007