To you, I'm an - Inpirational

--1--
To you, I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the loyal opposition.

- Woody Allen.

--2--
I asked God to give me happiness. God said, "No. I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you."

--3--
5 Fingers Of Prayer:

1) Your thumb is nearer to you, so pray for those who are closest to you.

2) Pointing finger: Pray for those who teach, instruct and heal.

3) Tallest finger: Pray for our leaders, they need God's guidance.

4) Ring finger: Weakest finger, so pray for those who are weak, troubled or in pain.

5) Little finger: the smallest - to remind you to pray for yourself. Please forward and share to people you care about.

--4--
May God put you on His lap tonight and take all the tiredness and pain brought by the busy day and may You sleep tight under His care. Good night! God bless.

--5--
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everyone around brighten into smiles. May God bring back to you all the happiness you've given to others. Take care.

0 COMMENTS:

Design | Elque 2007