They say if love - Love

--1--
They say if love becomes painful its time to let that love go and save yourself. Just keep this in mind, "You'll be able to find another love, but not another self."
--2--
6 Stages of love. Self-love. If you can't love yourself, you can't love another. Caregiving love. Love of your parents, relatives, etc. Peers love. Loving your friends. Hero worship. Not idolizing other people and realizing that we are all individuals. Love of the opposite sex. Loving the entire person, not only physical. Mature love. Final of the 6 stages will come when the other 5 are achieved and will last a lifetime.
--3--
The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its heaviness, just like the tears, it falls because the heart can no longer handle the pain.
--4--
The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters but the loneliness, the pain of missing you kills me. How I wanted to be with you till my last breath.

--5--
Yes, I love you. I love you more than anybody else in this world, and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to you forever.

0 COMMENTS:

Design | Elque 2007