Love is nothing, without - Love

--1--

Love is nothing, without a kiss.

--2--

Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine.

--3--

if ur blood could save me
i'd ask for 1 drop
if ur breath could save me
i'd ask for 1 air
but if ur tears would sve me
i'd rather die, than to see u cry...

--4--

Valuing a person is not merely seeing each other everyday. What counts most is that somehow in our busy life, we remember each other even just by saying "Take care".

--5--

Kiss on the hand - I adore you.
Kiss on the cheek - I just want to be friends.
Kiss on the chin - You are cute!
Kiss on the neck - I want you.
Kiss on the lips - I love you.
Kiss on the ears - Let's have some fun.
Kiss anywhere else - You're the best.

1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

I agree. I think this poem can make you have an idea on how to write your love messages for him as they convey deep emotions.

Design | Elque 2007