We met each other - Friendship

--1--

We met each other by chance, become friends by choice, still friends by decision, and when we say friends forever, that's definitely a lifetime. Promise! Friends forever?

--2--

True friends always stand behind you during your bad times. Check your marriage album. All your friends were standing right behind you!

--3--

As a kid, I loved big gifts. But I bloomed learning that the best gifts come in small boxes. Like you, I may just have a litle time with you, but your gift of friendship is the one I'm thankful for.

--4--

It's an achievement to make a thousand friends in a lifetime. Yet, the real achievement is to keep a friend for a lifetime!

--5--

Friendship, like marriage, there are ups and downs. You just have to get through it. That's why when you need me, I'll be there, and even if you don't need me, I'll be standing still, waiting for you to be needing me again.

0 COMMENTS:

Design | Elque 2007