To love is to - Love

--1--
To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

--2--
In a relationship, it's not difficult to use your brain over the heart. If you find yourself capable of getting involved with someone because you use your brain, it means one thing, you aren't in love with the person. Because when you love someone, it's almost impossible to control your heart and tell it to let the mind handle the relationship. And the same is also true that when you can't use your brain because the heart rules over, it means that you are definitely, positively in love. So good luck to both your brain and heart.

--3--
If the person you are destined to love is not yours to have, or rather the person you have chosen to love can never be yours, stay away from him. Go on, free him and have him live the way he should be but never stop loving him there inside your heart where only you can have him. Buildings collapse, we die, but true and real love lives forever.

--4--
If I have to choose between the one who loves me the most and the one I love the most, I'd rather go for the person who loves me the most because I can learn to love that person as our relationship goes on but I can never teach the person I love the most to love me the way it should. So sad and painful but true, have to willingly admit realities.

--5--
The way to find out if you really love someone or not is by talking to them. The more you talk to them, the more you either hate them or love them. - Brad Breitenstein

0 COMMENTS:

Design | Elque 2007